Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5/28/2008

Tonight is a pivital game for the Boston Celtics as they play Detroit in game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals. I may not get to see the first part of it as I am going with a friend to eat out to celebrate my birthday. My bday was eight days ago, but scheduling conflicts existed until now.

The Schroeder softball team plays for their first win on Thursday and the season finally of LOST is on. Thursday will be an exciting day for none of the forementioned reasons though. Excitement fills me because I am speaking to the sixth graders at Allen East. It is true that most of my speaking is done but not limited to high schools. I make a difference n lives of whatever age of people I talk to, and that is the awesomest feeling.

I met with Marsha Rivas on Tuesday, May 27 about attending a conference up in Sandusky in the beginning of September. Actually it is the first Thursday of the month and it lasts through Sunday, but the last day will be spent at Cedar Point.

No comments: