Monday, April 16, 2012

4.16.2012 Holly Shelley Renee MT

I apologize for not sending a group message lately. I have been extremely busy working on my self-help/autobiography book. The fruits of eight years of typing, editing, typing, editing and typing some more, followed by more editing and still more that yet needs done are getting ripe. They will likely be ready to harvest within a month. Meaning I am getting extremely close to being done, but it will probably be late summer or early fall before my manuscript will be self published and copies had that can be purchased. Once I get my work published I’ll be able impact lives to a greater extent. Thanks go out to a variety of people who acted as crutches for me along the way. The important thing to note is how being determined, always with a published work in mind, while dealing with a hand that slightly tremors has helped me continue through it all. Stay tuned in the weeks to come to learn more about my book and progress.

Please develop big personal goals and work, work, work to achieve them, because more often than not repeated trials and relentless effort will lead to much deserved successes even when the original goal isn’t reached! On to this week’s quotes:

Falling down is a part of life; getting back up is living.

Whether you are down even before the day of your birth, tragedy strikes putting you there, or you fail the test, score worse than your opponent, or are less productive on the job it makes no difference. Any instance or circumstance, not just those listed work for that quote if read carefully. It doesn’t matter what it is. Life is about hypothetically picking oneself up and moving forward. My new friend Holly is aware of this, has practiced, and is practicing this method. Sometimes twitter can be cloudy and hard to weed through, but here is an example of something meaningful I found.

A strong and positive attitude creates more miracles than any other thing because life is 10% how you make it and 90% how you take it!

Coming from somebody who has experienced a miracle, which helped me emphasize this in my scenario, it is hoped that you will accept this as fact. Another new acquaintance, Shelley Johnson (www.shelleyjohnson.net) knows this, too. She speaks and helps people, too. If you are a female and currently attend St. Mary’s middle school you will be graced with her presence on May 16. We have many similarities, and our personalities are the same on the Briggs-Stratton scale. Lol it’s amazing how that came up. It seems rather inevitable that we will cross paths as it nearly occurred this past weekend.
“Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience.”

I definitely am not that fond of patience or so I thought. That was my initial thought, because I defined it as passively waiting or laziness. Lazy is not a good Characteristic of me. Any passively waiting done by me is mandated. Like when you can’t talk or walk nor comprehend at all but rather wait on your ability to improve that is only lazy when you do nothing. When one works hard to improve, repetition becomes habit, and you are not afraid to break a sweat (literally or figuratively) in your effort that is being patient. According to the better definition this quote displays, staying on the attack aiming to reach the goal is patience. Therefore I am a very patient person!

Speaking on waiting, I can’t wait (well I can but it’s difficult) for Renee Kelch to call me today/tonight about my presentation at Witness Night in Ottoville. I just don’t like waiting, but the prospective of helping many people in one evening at Ottoville is enticing. To say the least I am thrilled and excited!

In closing this week I have an interesting tidbit for you:

Keep smiling, and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

MT… I pray that you have a safe, successful time wherever you are!

Thank you so much for being my friend. If you suggest your friends for me that would really be great. Can you also please invite your friends to join my Facebook group, "The Rest is Up to You” (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_46959448480?) Please share this message!

Matt~ Failure is the first step to success. Think about that one.
▒♥_______/)______./¯"""/')
▒♥¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯'\_„„„„\)
www.mattschroeder.org

No comments: