Saturday, July 21, 2012

URGENT

My eight years of adding or deleting segments, as well as further editing and picture selection, has finally produced a product. To purchase my self-help book, “The Rest is Up to You,” in paperback copy go here: https://www.createspace.com/3877051. It’s also on Amazon (search complete title.) Otherwise signed copies can be obtained directly from me. To acquire my motivational and inspirational book in digital format see the Kindle, eBook version at, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008A0DI3S. It has been awhile I know but I have been busy with book promotion. In fact, I am doing a book signing and short presentation: PUTNAM COUNTY DISTRICT LIBRARY PRESENTS AN INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER AND LOCAL AUTHOR MATT SCHROEDER OF COLUMBUS GROVE, OHIO BOOK SIGNING & AUTHOR VISIT OTTAWA LOCATION AUGUST 6 @ 6:00 BOOKS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AND SIGNING Putnam County District Library Ottawa Location 136 Putnam Parkway, Ottawa, Ohio 45875 419-523-3747 www.mypcdl.org I am excited and look forward to seeing you there. If you cannot make it please contact me at matt@mattschroeder.org and we'll exchange address swhere you can send $12 for the book + $3 to ship in the U.S. ($15 total) & I'll send you a book anywhere in the 48 mainland U.S. Other places have dfferent postage and handling charges. Thank you.

No comments: