Sunday, July 20, 2008

7/20/2008

Ir's been a few days, but I had a busy weekend. Friday was exciting, and my Godmother came over for dinner. That was not the exciting part but it was what we did after dinner that was fun. Dad, Mom, my Godmother, and I played solo. I usually only play that old German card game at K of C meetings or occasionally when I get together with three or four other people who know how to play. It is played for money, but even those that are the biggest losers on that night typically would lose only a few dollars and still have fun. This was a good card night for me, as I was the only winner. I won $5.55.
Saturday was an eventful on, because I ate at Frickers with friends. After that there was a cancer benefit behind Frickers with many bands which changed about every hour. A guitar was raffled off, but unfortunately I did not win it.
I went to mass this morning, watched the Reds lose in extra innings this afternoon, and then walked a little over two miles with Dad.
I still have not heard from my friend Melissa about this blog or my web site...hmmm... that makes me a little disappointed, but I'll be okay. I've got to give her a rough time. I think we tentatively planned to hang out at Al's BBQ this Thursday, but I am not quite sure if I'll be free or not. I'm planning to hang out with Ashley this Saturday in Findlay. That will be cool, because she is such a nice person.

No comments: