Wednesday, July 2, 2008

7/2/2008

This morning was cool, because the plans for Thursday were made. I am going to the 4th of July party in Delphos which is being held on Thursday night. My friend Melissa and her ruthless boss (and husband:) Greg are going to meet up with me over that way. Greg is an awesome guy, and he even checked out my blog which Melissa to my knowledge has yet to do... what a trooper he is! There is going to be a fireworks display after sunset. That should be interesting, and then on Friday we are going to a relation party at my uncles. Every single year he has a 4th of July party with a quality fireworks display, and it is usually a good chance to catch up with the few 1st cousins that I don't see that often. I do see most of them frequently,however, as we are a very tightly knit family, but a large gathering is always fun.

No comments: