Wednesday, December 10, 2008

12/10/2008

Today my friend Jeff stopped over to get the theme music to mix with his voice at the studio, and the resulting introduction to my presentation is what the output will be. Originally he was going to stop back at my house later this afternoon, but we will be meeting probably for dinner on Friday instead. We will make the exchange at that point. The studio guy is going to make a finished product out of what was done today. I was really excited about getting the introduction done today, but waiting two more days will not kill me. Beside Jeff said they were going to edit his voice by adjusting the volume an adding echo to it at certain points. I am so happy with this getting done. I am also speaking to the Columbus Grove boys' and Findlay girls' basketball teams on Friday and Saturday afternoons, respectively. The thing is these groups will be smaller than I'm used to, but it does not mater whether you are talking to large groups, small groups, or individuals making a difference is rewarding. Now I will not be using the new introduction at these, but its inaugural use will be at Patrick Henry high school on December 19.

No comments: