Wednesday, December 24, 2008

12/24/2008

Christmas Eve, wow December is just flying bye. This month just zips along, and it seems like just about last week the month commenced. I guess when you are having fun time races past. To clarify this a little the time have been busy. There has always been something to keep me busy lately. Although some down, quiet, and alone time is occasionally appreciated to think about things, I totally enjoy having a packed schedule. I always like to be doing something, and nearly everybody attributes that to Grandma and I constantly going places when I was like four years old or so. Mother went back to full time employment when I was about that old. Spending time doing things with Grandma Schroeder continued to her passing a couple of years ago. To talk about the occasional down times that could be nice I have this to say: it has already been done for a significant portion of my life. The ten years post my accident consisted of plenty lengthy time to think about stuff. Although closing the book on improvement or recovery will never be done (since there are always improvements possible), I have recovered enough to spend time enjoying life. Hopefully it is feasible to start speaking. And I know that it is feasible, but making it happen is the task at hand.

No comments: