Friday, December 19, 2008

12/19/2008

The boys basketball game scheduled for tonight and my presentation scheduled for this afternoon, at Patrick Henry, were both postponed due to the ice storm hat infected Northwest Ohio while we were sleeping last night. Even though I love speaking and watching basketball, the cancellation of those two events were only a small piece of events that occurred due to the storm. The power was off at our house for approximately 8 hours today. In fact some of my friends and relatives are still without power. Everything is powered up here now though, and my sisters family is here now. I do not see my sister, brother-in-law, and three nephews like every day. So I feel rather privileged to be graced by their prescience today. Tomorrow is the Schroeder Christmas party. That should be a real trip, or rather a riot of complexity. I look forward to seeing everybody!

No comments: