Thursday, December 4, 2008

12/4/2008

Well, I finished reading the responses from the students who saw my presentation this morning. I really impacted many people, and for that reason I am ecstatic. Of course it went well, but I can become a better, more dynamic, speaker, and that will take a little work. It is not some large mountain that need climbed, as it was to navigate walker free, because I think I have all the tools needed but need more practice. Like everything I do since the accident, it just takes more time to polish it up. I am not afraid to work, you can trust me on that one, and I believe most of my unsatisfactory feeling comes with not speaking regularly. Do not get me wrong, because my talk went well today. The problem is that I am very critical of evaluating myself. I strive for perfection, which I have done my whole life and will continue, and that has helped me stay fairly successful at what I do.

No comments: