Wednesday, June 11, 2008

6/11/2008

I am super excited about my speaking opportunities that are being played out for me right now. There have been two Ohio schools, both over an hour away, that have contacted me in regards to speaking. For this I have two reasons: 1. I thank the guidance counsellor at St. Henry and the faculty/administration in general. I've constantly had a goal of speaking nationally, which needs to start across Ohio first, and Greg Kulwicki seems to have hooked up my jumper cables and charged my battery extensively. 2. It's ultimately me taking initiative to reach out and help others. My parents have been a big support and I cannot thank them enough. There have been multitudes of human support throughout, and I'm not going to make the mistake of thanking everybody. Only human it is to forget to mention at least one person, and I don't need that guilt on my conscious now. Therefore I will not attempt to name them all. People who help me know who they are and I want them to know that they are of superb importance to me in life now. Thank you people!
The Boston Celtics could not pull off the road upset Tuesday night, but they will get another chance on Thursday night.
I am looking forward to watching my friend's son's baseball game on Wednesday night, and hopefully mother nature will cooperate. I think it isn't supposed to rain, and I know I'll be able to relive my youth, as a baller, if I watch his game.

No comments: