Sunday, June 15, 2008

6/15/2008

Last night was a fun time that also was interesting, and potentially (keep your fingers crossed:) I landed a future speaking engagement. I went to Findlay to meet up with Brian. We went to The Landing Pad out by Wal Mart. We weren't there too long, but I met some cool people. Perhaps the third coolest man I know, who I initially met at the Bombshelter last week, bumped me on the shoulder and said hey Schroeder. He was leaving, but I remembered who he was. I secondly secondly met coach Chris, who is also a history teacher at a NWC school.
We then went to BWs to munch some food.
Later on we finished off the evening at Uncle Bucks.
On the way home I nearly crapped my pants, as I narrowly missed a deer with my car. It was close enough to poop on my windshield. That could have been a catastrophe.

No comments: