Monday, June 30, 2008

6/30/2008

Tonight was loads of fun. Yes I went to a softball game, the Schroeder's lost yet again, and we went out for pizza at the Bombshelter afterwards. That was really fun tonight, but what really topped off the night was seeing Bud and Patty, Patty more so than Bud. Nothing against him, although he did deduct points on my landscaping drawing in high school Biology class, because I put a Larry Bird shrine on my drawing. It wasn't much of a deduction and it surely didn't hurt my grade for the class, but he just told me it was because of the shrine. He was fun to joke around with. But his wife helped care for me immediately after my car accident about 10 years ago. She was an ICU nurse at St. Rita's hospital, where I spent the first four weeks of my 10 week coma. The odds were not in my favor, as surely she would tell you. But from the quality nurse care I came through. I like seeing people who helped in my successful recovery process. I'm not sure if I spelled her name right or not, but thank you Mrs. Bud:-).

No comments: