Sunday, June 29, 2008

6/29/2008

Sunday is a day for relaxing and laying around, or at least that is how my family has come to approach it over the years. Except during football season that is. Usually when the NFL starts I get together with cousins and friends to watch the games. Sports, as I've said, encompasses much of my free time the way it is, and when football season gets underway that is sort of the ultimate. Really, when speaking of high school sports I prefer watching basketball, because there is much more need for intellect when it comes to basketball. But collegiate and professional football take the stage each fall.
I have many contacts and I may get the opportunity to meet coach Tressel and watch a buckeyes practice in person this August.
Lets hope the Reds can beat the Indians again today, like they have done 4 of 5 tries thus far this year.

No comments: