Sunday, June 29, 2008

6/29/2008

Today I spoke with the person who is helping me write my autobiography, and I felt better about the whole ordeal since we will hopefully meet sometime soon to work on this together. While I'm sure she has bad typing skills, my skills are bad. I'm still hoping to have a manuscript done by the end of January, 2009. It is so nice of her to help me with my book. I think she'll deserve some compensation.
Tomorrow (Monday) the Schroeder softball team has a rain cancelled makeup game. They have yet to win a game but have yet to win a game. They are still so fun to watch. I desperately wish my balance miraculously came back and I'd be able to play on the team. Who cares if I would not be able to perform as good as in my hay day. I just wish I could play. I miss not being able to do some things, but I don't dwell on them. What's the point? I focus on the positive. I never used to be able to do everything I do now. I love my life now! I wouldn't trade it for anybody's. Some people have a hard time understanding that, but it's true.

No comments: