Saturday, June 7, 2008

6/7/2008

Last evening was the Putnam County Relay for Life. The American Cancer Society event was delayed until this morning due to tornado warnings. Mother nature was kind letting the first two hours of the event get started off well. As the siren was blaring everyone was directed into the school, where we stayed for nearly half of an hour. The weather passed but the whole athletic field was a mess.
Afterwards I went to the Bombshelter with a friend. When we left I went to Splinters, which is just down the road. However the other end of Glandorf was absent of power. So I went back to the Bombshelter to hang with some cool people. I had an excellent time! Gary was one of the guys I was hanging with. He coaches high school CYO basketball, and I would dearly love to be his assistant. I love basketball and always have, and I am familiar with nuances of the game. I have a basketball mind and would be an asset to the program.
The Boston Celtics play Sunday in their epic battle with the Lakers.

No comments: