Tuesday, March 10, 2009

3/10/2009

Today and am going to volunteer at the hospital and then going to a Knights of Columbus meeting, but neither of those things is that exciting to me. Please do not hear me wrong now, because I thoroughly enjoy taking part in both of those activities. It is fun to see and help all kinds of people at St. Rita's, and The Knights of Columbus too is rewarding with solo afterwords. Everybody that knows me well is aware that I tend to find a game of solo quite frequently. But familiar faces also recognize that basketball tournament games have me all hyped up. Despite the previously mentioned events that have me excited for today is two high school basketball games this evening involving two Putnam county schools. Kalida plays Delphos St. John's in the earl game while Pandora takes on Delphos Jefferson in the nightcap at the Elida Fieldhouse, and even though it sounds enticing to attend them personally I will not. However I will probably listen to the games on the radio. The excitement with listening to a radio broadcast is the closest thing to attending the game in person. I will only be able to listen to the first game live, but I will anticipate finding out the score of the nightcap as soon as I can. I think I will go to the District finals between the winners on Friday night. Hopefully the two Putnam county schools win tonight assuring a Putnam county presence in the Bowling Green regional next week.

No comments: