Sunday, March 29, 2009

3/29/2009

Today I am just watching basketball and resting. It was a rough weekend where I got very little sleep. And it was not due to partying too much. I did a lot of walking, but that is not a problem. I did go to many basketball games and visited lots of friends. Heck I even met a lot of new people, but the last three things did not contribute to making my weekend in Columbus a rough one. The reason it was not the smoothest was because I was not sleeping at home o in familiar surroundings. The hotel was a well recognized chain, but for some reason sleep, although I felt tired, did not happen often enough. It is not discernible weather the problem was an uncomfortable bed or the strange noises coming from the other side of the room. Curt, who went with me to Columbus (and occupied the other half of the double bedded room,) is a noisy sleeper. That may have added to the lack thereof sleep I got. Basketball is awesome though, and seeing my St. Henry pals made the trip to the state's capital city well worth it. I also met lots of new people, and making new friends is something I enjoy. Talking is something I like to do.

No comments: