Saturday, March 14, 2009

3/14/2008

I went out in Findlay today/tonight. I went to Brian's place, where we watched basketball as well as shoot some pool. The main game watched was Ohio State's upsetting of Michigan State in the Big Ten tournament. The Spartans were the number one seed in the bracket. Tomorrow (Sunday) the Buckeyes play Purdue for the Big Ten tournament, and the wi9nner receives an automatic 5 seed in the big dance (NCAA tournament) beginning with 64 teams next Thursday. It is often referred to as March Madness! It gets pretty crazy the first four days. Two rounds will be completed and there will be only 16 teams left (often referred to as the Sweet 16.) Prior too next Thursday many brackets will be passed around, and I am sure that I will fill out my fair share of them.
The most amazing thing that was done tonight was running into a waitress that I met at a different sports bar in Findlay, but she now works at the Landing Pad. That is the name of another sports bar/restaurant in Findlay. She is a really awesome girl, and the food at the place is fabulous. New management really turned that place around!

No comments: