Thursday, March 12, 2009

3/12/2009

Ottawa-Glandorf won their district semi final game by a narrow margin last night while Liberty Benton lost by the slimmest amount of points (1.) I watched both games on tape delay, and I did not hear their results beforehand. Both games were very intriguing right up until the final horn, and I am an avid basketball fan. I think my lack of proper balance and inability to play with any consistency makes watching the game even more fun. I really get into the game. Ottawa-Glandorf and Liberty Benton, although both respectable teams, played practically an opposite style of ball. The Titans rotate about nine guys in the game without a clearly dominant player. Liberty Benton consistently p-lays the maximum of five players at a time, but they are led by a Junior, Craft. He is phenomenal, but the game was an excellent show of how one player will not determine the outcome of a game. Craft is a special player with a bright future, but his teammates were as cold as ice!

No comments: