Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4/1/2009

Yesterday at St. Rita's Medical Center was very refreshing. Greeting people and working at the front desk was rewarding as usual, but that is not even what I felt so good about. I guess the road runs both ways, and it is quite unfortunate that bad things and injury must happen to individuals. And I feel the utmost sorrow for the parents and siblings of Eric. It just so happens to be that Eric was involved in a tragic farming accident on Friday, and he is in a medically induced coma ever since then. Although my coma lasted more than ten weeks and was not medically induced, I can yet relate my story with their situation. I spent a little time explaining my story to the family giving them hope and support. Later, I was even allowed o go back and talk to Eric with his father. I feel that maybe that is why I was affected by my automobile accident over 11 years ago, so I can help both victims and families of accidents. When I can use my miraculous story to assist others or give them hope, it is a very rewarding thing. Prayer is the best medicine, and it is even free! My prayers are always with Eric and his family.

No comments: