Saturday, April 4, 2009

4/4/2009


My new friend Jody is Eric's sister, and she updated me on Eric's status last night. He is still kept in a comatose state, but he appears to be making strides to get better and he has a minimal level of sedation. Always praying for the best with him.
Later this afternoon I am going to a stag party, that should last the whole evening, with a couple of friends. I think it is in Van Wert, and I know they will have the Final Four collegiate basketball games on a big screen. Plus there will be food and drinks, a reverse drawing, and possibly celebrities. I'm pumped up.
Hopefully I win something at the reverse drawing. I have been to a similar raffle for some fireman's banquet in Putnam County, and it was a great time. Therefore I'm anxiously anticipating a grand evening. Oh well... have a great Saturday!
The picture at top is of my three boys, but they are really my nephews. My sister has three children and here they are (L to R: Andrew at 4 and 1/2 yo, Grant at 2 yo, and Nick at 11 months.) Aren't they cute (I'm not proud of them at all:-)! I think my sister is bringing them out next Wednesday morning.

No comments: