Monday, April 20, 2009

4/20/2009

I just finished a cardiovascular workout this morning. Sure it is not nearly as vigorous as most people my age are capable of but that maters not to me, and that is what baffles people about me. Everyone seems to think not being able to run a mile or make hoops without inconsistency would lead me to depression except me. I cannot fathom why people think that. It is true I guess that I used to be an athlete, but I had an automobile accident. That is the way my life was supposed to occur, and I have no problems with it. I love me life just the way He intends it to be, and I wish people would stop thinking that I wish I never had the wreck. Of course I would not appreciate all the pain again, but if there was no other way to achieve His plan heck yes I'd do it again. I love my life!

No comments: