Saturday, April 18, 2009

4/18/20209

Last night was quite possibly the best night I had in Findlay in awhile. Let me start at the beginning. I went to the University of Findlay to eat lunch with Dr. Laura, and then we had a brief business meeting to discuss plans for my upcoming guest appearance with her students. That is not until the fall, but we like to make plans so I ca keep those days vacant of other events. This confrontation also gave her the chance to tell me that she is expecting the birth of her second child. She just started to tell people, and I am so excited for her. We also had lunch with Jackie, Tara, and Matthew. The first two are people I knew but not the last. Even though his name is awesome, he is anything but me. Matthew was on a visit from his high school as he was on some sort of college professional day. I later that day met Brian, and they had a bowling league party. After that we went to Uncle Bucks, which is a bar and social area. That was the most fun part of the evening, and it came without drinking any alcohol. I was Brian's driver, and believe me...he needed one. I met some very interesting people named Denise and Curt, and I feel comfortable no calling them my friends. We had an interesting discussion, and the Magic Mn entertained us. The magician does some seemingly impossible stuff.

No comments: