Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4/14/2009

M experiences today were excellent, but I am whipped. I suppose that I will sleep like a baby tonight. I did not sleep well last night at all. I was too excited about my speaking engagement at Wayne Trace this morning. I left slightly before 7:00 A.M., and I arrived at the school plenty early. That gave me ample opportunity to get up and get everything just right. A grade school friend was there taking complimentary pictures.Katrina is her name. I was so glad to see her. The speech overall was a great success even though a lapel microphone was not had. The hand held made carrying note cards difficult, but I made due. Afterward I met Dan in Van Wert at Wal Mart. We went to eat at a friend's ice cream and sandwich shop. We had a refreshing discussion there, and I had an order of Chile fries that was to die for. Then I discussed a future gig at Van Wert high school with their principal at their school. I made it back to St. Rita's in time to volunteer, but we were super not busy, so I visit Eric and his family. Tom and Joanne were there, and they took John, Marie and I to Lock Sixteen after I was finished volunteering at 8:30. think Eric is showing signs of improvement which is awesome. They may be small signs, but one has to have faith an believe he will be back soon I also talked with Eric's sister, Jody. I feel so bad for her and her parents, but they understand that God's plan will ultimately turn out for the best. I feel somewhat close to them and their situation.

No comments: