Monday, April 13, 2009

4/14/2009

Wow... I had a crazy dream about being lost at OSU Lima campus, not being able to find my car, burning my tongue, and having go back home to get a dress shirt and tie before going to my speaking engagement! In my dream I was debating whether or not to just where my tee shirt, asking everyone if I looked okay in my tee shirt, and I was cutting it close on time. I burnt my mouth on some scalding coffee just before speaking with a security guard about my missing car. He could not understand what I was saying,g but amazingly we knew each other. The only true things about the dream were I am speaking at Wayne Trace high school tomorrow and the names and location of the buildings at OSU-Lima. The campus was huge though, and they had cable cars like Cedar point to get from one end of campus to the other. The dream was very realistic, and it got me all stirred up. I am glad it was a dream, because things will go much smoother tomorrow (Tuesday.)

No comments: