Thursday, April 9, 2009

4/9/2009

I am going today with my sister, Mom, and three nephews to Leipsic. The time spent with my three nephews is enough fun for the day, but we are going over to visit Jennifer, who is my cousin that lives in Pennsylvania. and her two kids. Jennifer is at her parents house for a week. Her oldest child is about 15 months old, and she has a newborn. Since my sister is also home, we decided to visit. I am very close with family, and this is a prime example. I am elated about the opportunity.
I have not heard much about the condition of Eric lately, but his mother emailed me last night. She expressed how tired she is when gets home from the hospital at night. I feel that I can relate with her and her family, because my accident left me really messed up, injury wise, similarly to Eric. I hope things work out the best for the whole famliy. I am also excited with the thought of helping the family cope with the situation. Hopefully I can also benefit Eric soon during his path to recovery.

No comments: