Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4/15/2009

April 15 is the famous tax day throughout the nation, and the days leading up to it are the most hectic for accountants. That is of course if you classify hectic as only being in the workplace. I am more than certain that Eric's family is taking it pretty hard, and I talked with John today. He had been given some prognosis, from medical staff, that his son will probably be staying at the hospital in Lima for an extended period of time before being shipped somewhere else for rehab. I know that my parents went through some trying times hen I was in a coma, and I am sure Eric's parents an entire family are going through a rough patch of time. Prognosis are not necessarily fact, and I continue to pray that Eric makes a speedy recovery. At the same time I am stuck between a rock and a hard place called reality. Medical professionals obviously have a more educated guess, and Eric may indeed be in this for the long haul. That is not said negatively at all, because what I have heard of Eric are great things and he will successfully triumph over the farming accident. Hopefully it won't take long, but one can feel a great sense of accomplishment after they travel the long road too. Its like climbing Mt. Everest brings you more notoriety than navigating over a small hill. Just hang in there family, and go get 'em Eric. Get better buddy, and then we can go cheer them Buckeyes on!

No comments: