Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2/10/2009

Before I volunteer today at the hospital I have a meeting with a friend. Johnathan is a long time friend and former sports rival. When I say former I mean a LONG time ago. The only time we played face to face was in junior high, and that was 15 years ago. It is hard to believe that I have been out of eighth grade that long, and just talking about it makes me sound old. Maybe I am just avoiding reality or something, because, in all honesty, I do not feel that old. I guess time passes faster than you realize, and it does not seem more than a few years ago. We are meeting for lunch at Happy Daze. After eating I am going to the medical center to volunteer, and my time there will not be as long as usual, because Columbus Grove boys high school team has a game in Pandora tonight. The Rockets are a better team, as far as record goes, but we will see if the Bulldogs can pull one out. That is why they play the game, and I love basketball!

No comments: