Friday, February 6, 2009

2/6/2009

Even though today is Friday, two days ago (on Wednesday) I had another great opportunity to share some very useful advise with those who are younger than myself. I had a great opportunity to share my speech with the Bath High School girls basketball team, and several coaches and the eighth grade team was also in attendance. It really makes me feel as if the world stops when I get a chance to inspire others. I am in awe of the moments I have a chance to make a difference in others' lives. Of course I have had quite a struggle with different circumstances in my life (namely an auto accident my senior year of high school,) but I would not change a thing if I was granted an opportunity to relive my life. I would not appreciate going through all the pain/suffering again and not being able to live my senior year of high school to its fullest, but if there was no other way to achieve His plan for my life I would do it again in a heartbeat. That would only be so if I have totally exhausted looking for other ways to fulfill God's plan for my life, because it is totally my belief, and please don't let me influence yours, that His plan is the best way my life can turn out. I love my life and would not trade mine with anyone else. When I use my own experiences to better lives, it sort gives reason to why this thing happened to me. Other people often ask, but I never do, why this happened to me, because I had so much potential. I never look at it that way, because I have been given a greater potential. God works in mysterious ways!

No comments: