Sunday, February 22, 2009

2/22/2009

Sundays are typically lazy days. By that I mean they usually consist of laying around and not doing too much. As everybody knows, when speaking of friends, I love basketball. Neither gender nor level much matter when talking about kinds of basketball that excite me and tick my inner competitive spirit (which I have had since a very young age.) Although I feel that it is necessary to recognize high school boys basketball as my favorite. Today I watched the Ohio State University men's basketball team lose to Illinois by four (I think) points. That pretty much solidifies the fact that the Buckeyes will need to win the Big Ten tournament in order to make it to the big dance, otherwise referred to as March Madness (the NCAA tournament.)
I also heard that Columbus Grove St. Anthony CYO team won today advancing to Toledo next Sunday in their tournament. Go Falcons!!!

No comments: