Thursday, February 12, 2009

2/12/2009

It was a treacherous wind we had here last evening. I could hear it whipping around outside fairly fiercely earlier in the evening, and later at night things took a more drastic turn. he power must have flickered at least nine times within the last hour of yesterday. Luckily each outage was for only between one and two seconds, but it was rather aggravating. Clocks constantly had to be reset, and The news followed by Jay Leno was interrupted. The most disturbing effect was with my computer; I was trying to do a task and the system kept turning off. By the time it restarted and I was back to the same point... boom! The power would flicker again. It was definitely spring weather in the midst of winter. An oddity it was, but I love Ohio weather.

No comments: