Friday, February 27, 2009

2/27/2009

Bowling last night was almost superlative, as I was constantly beating my one buddy, Len, early on, but he always seemed to edge me out. I do not know if I lost because he bowled with a greater confidence or because I choked when feeling pressure, but his score was higher. I am fairly certain that anybody that saw the game could verify that it was a little of both. Nonetheless I am still happy with the outcome, because normally I finish with scores much lower than respectable, even for a guy that does not bowl that often and sucks at it. I am not being hard on myself either but truthful. Maybe sucking at bowling, for me, is a thing of the past, and gee I can only hope so!
Later this morning Lisa and the boys will be hear, and I am totally excited about that. Andre, the oldest of my three nephews lost his first tooth yesterday, and it is a sign that he is getting older. I love it.
Tonight is the last regular season basketball game for Columbus Grove. I'm really excited, because we (Carla and crew) are going to eat prior to the game. Hopefully they play well in preparation for tournament. I love basketball and miss playing it with consistency. I still shoot whenever I get a chance, but using one arm that shakes profusely, and uncontrollably, makes it hard to be as well at it as I once was. Man that is hard to swallow, but I get through each day focussing on the positive.

No comments: