Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2/17/2009

I do not know for sure my exact plans for today which bothers me, because I am a very patterned person about my general happenings. I know one thing for sure is that I will be volunteering at the hospital, because it is Tuesday and that is m day to volunteer. Afterward it is yet unclear what is happening. There is a Knights of Columbus meeting this evening, but I am hopefully getting a speaking opportunity at Bath high school, to some spots teams either today or tomorrow. The athletic director should be calling if there is an opportunity. That phone call is not all that I am waiting for. The president of the Delphos Jefferson high school student council is also supposed to give me a ring, after he checks their schedule today at school. No matter what happens I will likely end my evening playing solo at the church, in the basement. I really enjoy playing cards!!!

No comments: