Saturday, February 14, 2009

2/14/2009

Today is Valentines Day, and I want to wish everyone a happy Valentine's day. It is a special day for affection with your mate. That is nice, but what makes this day special to me. I have no girlfriend at this moment, but I am looking for that one girl to be good friends with. Make a note of that: I am 29 years old, single, and available :-). Therefore if you know a good person for me give them my email address, matt@mattschroeder.org. They can check my web page out at www.mattschroeder.org. So what did I do so far today, and what is yet to come? I went to a girls basketball game today in Columbus Grove, and tonight I am going with my parents to Ken and Jane's house. That stated alone does not sound very intriguing, but we will play solo. And at 9:00 Ohio State takes on Wisconsin in basketball.

No comments: