Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2/25/2009

Today is Ash Wednesday, and that also means it is a fasting day for Catholics. It also means no meat on Fridays until Easter. That is a thing for practicing Catholics. It is not that big of a burden compared to what the Savior went through. I will always be strong in Catholic faith, but I will not say anything to offend anyone on here. Religious views are to each their ow. I am a believer that God truly has blessed and saved me.
Early this afternoon I gathered some wood and stacked it where we had already used the wood this year. It will be able to dry for a year before we use it. The ground was to soft to use the garden tractor and trailer, unless getting stuck was my main objective, so I used the wheelbarrow. Let me tell you I about overdid it. All of the wood that Dad had cut previously, throughout the woods, has yet to be gathered. I was working toward that goal for a couple of hours, but then I became extremely exhausted. That is no doubt tiresome hard work, and it would be less grueling using a trailer. In fact I think I will wait to gather the rest of the wood until the ground dries and hardens. That way I can use the lawn tractor.

No comments: