Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1/14/2009

Right now it is just snowing an extremely fine snow, but is excruciatingly cold outside. Besides the single digit temperatures the forecast calls fore massive winds and blizzard conditions. Hopefully that is an inflated prediction. Mom says they did not predict much of anything before the past blizzard. I am thinking because nobody was prepared for that storm (like 30 years ago) the experts may be erring on the safe side of things. I guess anything is possible, but there is substantial reasoning for me to not wish for treacherous conditions this time. I am scheduled to host dinner at the Pizzeria, at Columbus Grove location (of five stores with the newest in Kalida,) with C.J. and Shelly late this afternoon. I have been bragging up the Pizzeria establishments, which are all Shafer owned and locally operated, to many people wherever I go. I even plug them in my presentations. C.J. is a speaker and we are going to discuss various leads and recent presentations. Poor weather would prohibit them from making the trek from Findlay. Yet there are yet other reasons that weigh in with greater importance why I do not want blizzard conditions. The boys and girls have basketball games in the up and coming days. They would get canceled with bad weather, and I love basketball. Last night I traveled an approximate hour, on the bus to see the varsity lose to a lackluster Paulding team.Well that is all for today folks.

No comments: