Friday, January 23, 2009

1/23/2009

Friday is here, and it was such a typical night of sleep last night that I get before I speak. Whatever the reason is not discernible, but I sleep very haphazardly the night before I present. I should not sound so clueless, because I feel rather certain the the prospect of changing lives for the better has me so excited that sleep is lost but not required. I will be buzzing all day with endorphins from my event. Everything in this world has a purpose nonetheless, and I am filled with anticipation. Today we we breaking out the new introduction, and I am thinking the audience will get totally pumped up and ready to go. And even I will get even more pumped up, if that is even possible.
Then after I come home this afternoon I am going to the basketball game between the Columbus Grove Bulldogs and Bluffton Pirates, boys. This game is at Bluffton, but the two schools girl's programs battled last night in Columbus Grove. The home team was victorious.

No comments: