Monday, January 19, 2009

1/19/2009

Monday is today, but this is no lackluster day for me. The stereotypical representation of Mondays have them depicted as blah days. They are categorized accordingly, because they exhibit a time for returning to the grindstone (depending on the stage of a person's life that could mean returning to class or work.) Schooling has existed in my life for 19 years, and I feel excited, elated, and relieved that there is no more classroom work to be completed. Although, in hindsight being a kid has its perks. Some people often fantasize about being youthful again. It is true that living a pretty much worry free life would once again seem compelling, but I am not wishing to go back in time. An outsider would figure that I would like to go back in time and change certain things (particularly 12/6/1997: the day of my accident,) but they are wrong. It is true that I would not welcome the pain, suffering, and therapy that I went through again, but if there was no other way to achieve His way then by all means I would do it again. Such is so because I believe God's plans are always best. Everything happens according to His plan, and that is the best way for anything to happen. I would not trade my life with anyone else. The reason this day does not seem like a drag is because it is the week that I get to present to Patrick Henry high school. That is not until Friday morning (1/23,) but using my life experiences to help others is ultimate. This day is also anticipated, because I am also getting a cellular phone where it works to charge the battery.

No comments: