Thursday, January 22, 2009

1/22/2009

The forecast remains clear so I am super excited with my upcoming speaking performances. The next presentation is tomorrow (Friday) morning at Patrick Henry. This was originally slated to occur last month on the 19th, but because of treacherous weather conditions, it was delayed until tomorrow. This will be a great display, I believe, and it will be my first presentation since acquiring the new introduction. PH is really going to make my intro a lasting one. If my intro would be a pizza, this particular school is putting all the toppings on it.
This evening is a girls home game against Bluffton. It should be a good game for the Columbus Grove lady Bulldogs, and I love viewing any level of basketball. My favorite is high school athletics, because every game is interesting to see how coaches and players attack the other.

No comments: