Friday, January 2, 2009

1/2/2009

I do not understand, but it seems as if every college football team I am rooting for his bowl season ends up losing, every team but Iowa that is. Hopefully things take a U-turn before Monday, because I am not going to cheer for Texas just to make sure the lose to the Ohio State Buckeyes. I may try some crazy and hair brained ideas on occasion, but I will not root against my Buckeyes. At all costs I will stay true to my favorite team, which is also my Alma mater. Attending the Ohio State University has always been a dream of mine, and it takes more that what is possible to stop me from attempting to reach my dream. I had quite of a major automobile accident, nearly losing my life and was left with the daunting task of returning to normalcy, but even that did not stop me from enrolling at The Ohio State University on schedule in the fall immediately after my high school experience was over. Obstacles may stand in my way and try to impede my progress, but with hard work I leaped them all so far. I know anything is achievable with hard work, especially getting over hurdles, because I never used to be able to jump that well. I guess some things never change, and actually my jumping ability got worse after the accident. That is why my ability to get over those obstacles is so astonishing. With hard work ALL things are possible. LETS GO BUCKEYES!!! PROVE THOSE CRITICS WRONG! I BLEED SCARLET AND GREY!!!

No comments: