Thursday, January 29, 2009

1/29/2009

I was snowed in on Wednesday, and that truly is an exaggeration. If there was something to do or somewhere that would have interested me to go, I would have gotten the snow blower out and cleared a path for my car to safely maneuver my car to the road without getting stuck. Schools in the area were all canceled yesterday. I never did get a chance to go to Findlay last night. The Columbus Grove girls are scheduled to play a game tonight at Ada. Their mascot is the same as Columbus Grove’s: it is slated to be the battle of the Bulldogs. The weather will put the actuality of playing the game in doubt. The schools already are on a two hour delay, at this early morning hour, and I believe that is nothing but a precursor to missing the whole day of school. Many times that is the case, but we will see. I will not be attending this game. Somebody is always looking out for you.

No comments: