Sunday, January 4, 2009

1/4/2009

Saturday night was a blast. Not only did the Columbus Grove boys basketball team get their third win of the year (against two losses,) but afterward we went to Luke's bar in Bluffton. There is not a whole lot special about the atmosphere there, it is your regular mom and pop bar and grill, but there were tons of people there that I knew. Columbus Grove people were scattered throughout, and the key reason it was so crowded is because they had karaoke. To my astonishment I saw Julie there. Although there was a bit of initial reluctance she warmed up an we sung a Sonny and Cher duet together. I had so much fun and was so happy to see her there.What were the odds that we would cross paths at a bar in Bluffton? Probably that chance was not very good, but it happened still. I also made some contacts this evening. Possibly the one holding the most potential was with the Arlington athletic director. The football game this evening was an exciting one, and it turned out just the way I had hoped. The Indianapolis Colts lost in overtime to the San Diego Chargers.

No comments: