Sunday, January 25, 2009

1/25/2009

Yesterday the Columbus Grove girls team had a convincing win over Miller City. The J.V. and Varsity squads played predominately easy matches in the afternoon. In hes nightcap the Bulldogs needed to put their A game on display to beat the legendary coach K's Kalida squad. The J.V. won in exciting fashion, but the Varsity lost by a rather slim margin.
I have to prepare for a speech at Marion Catholic high school tomorrow (Monday) morning. Afterwords I am doing lunch with a longtime friend in Mansfield. Then there is a girls ballgame at home in the evening.
I did meet many interesting people at the game last night. Sue was a new friend that I made, and I saw several people that have already been established as friends.
I might not have time to write anything tomorrow, because it is an eventful day...

No comments: