Thursday, January 8, 2009

1/8/2009

Sleep was not something that I had a lot of last night. I was up before dawn, and I fire up outside for there were only red coals left from last night. The wood I put in there started to burn instantly, and the basement soon became a warm safe haven to hide from the cold. That is exactly what I did too. I went down there and naturally fell asleep basking in warmth. I made up for the lack of rest I got last night this morning. Why did I not sleep very well last night? The random reader of this blog may wonder that. However the answer to that question is indefinite. I do have more intellectual thoughts since that fateful day 11 years ago (my accident,) and it is my belief that I was thinking too much about giving a couple of presentations at the end of this month. I think about them so much not because I worry about them but since I am so excited about the opportunity of bettering lives. Tonight there is a Columbus Grove high school girls basketball game up town here that I am going to. Hopefully we will also set a time with a friend from Findlay to get some pizza at The Pizzeria in Columbus Grove. I used to work at the Pizzeria and have been talking up the quality of their food.

No comments: