Thursday, January 15, 2009

1/15/2009

My dinner at the Pizzeria with C.J., that was supposed to be at 5:30 yesterday, got canceled. He called and we discussed the scenario at hand, I was for going, but the trek back to Findlay had him worried so we agreed to reschedule. The forecast did not look very promising so I totally see why he was leery about making the trip. He was going to run some things by his wife, Shelly, to see if we can make the same location work for a day next week. She wants to go try some “world famous” pizza and service at the highly touted Pizzeria (high remarks came from me,) and so we have to find a date that fits in Shelly, C.J.’s, and my schedule. That will hopefully be easily done.
I have basketball games scheduled for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for the rest of this week, but who knows if the games will go on. Schools were let out early Wednesday, even though the roads were in the same condition as when kids boarded their ways to school in the morning. Treacherous forecasts gave school officials the go ahead to have early dismissals. Several schools in the area already canceled for Thursday, and Columbus Grove already had a 2 hour delay. To me that is like writing on the wall for a cancellation, and we will find out if the games go on later this afternoon. I will keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: