Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1/28/2009

Today (Wednesday) Mother Nature really does not want me to have this meeting with a friend in Findlay today. Maybe the meeting getting canceled due to hazardous conditions is a sign that we are not supposed to meet one another, because the last scheduled meeting was also postponed due to weather. Maybe I will head her (Mother Nature's) advise and not reschedule. I do hope the snow lets up soon though, because I have great desire to hang with Brian this evening in Findlay. The forecast did say the snow would cease by noontime, but meteorological forecasts are subject to be false on numerous occasions. Even if the snow does come to a halt my voyage depends on snow plows. The reliability of snow removal from roadways is extremely large, as trucks are often seen scraping roadways that have but a hint of the white stuff on them. It is a good thing that Columbus Grove's high school basketball teams do not have any contests scheduled for tonight, because I know how much I love seeing games but are canceled easily.
Last nigh the boys on easily, but my card game afterwords did not happen, because during game time the snow began to fall. The people coming over feared not having a safe journey and thought wisely by not showing up. I had to scrape the snow off my automobile windows, as did all people that had cars in the school lo, in order to have a safe trip home. I still love living in Ohio nonetheless in the winter!

No comments: