Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9/17/2008

Eating lunch with my for outpatient occupational therapist and current friend, Laura, was awesome today.It has been a little while so we caught up on each others lives. It is always a pleasure to talk with her, because she made such a significant impact on my life during the time following my automobile accident. I used to and still do , on occasion, refer to her as my drill sergeant! She knows that I'm just playing around as I often do, and we have a caring relationship like siblings do. Laura is currently working on her dissertation so we will eventually be able to refer to her as Dr. Laura (even though I call her that frequently now already:-). We ate at Steve's Dakota Grill where I met some interesting people.
After that I met Brian and we met up with Mike for dinner. everything went pretty smooth.

No comments: