Sunday, September 7, 2008

9/7/2008

Well today is the day:
1) I am leaving this resort named Sawmill Creek in Huron, where I believe I have made significant positive happenings in my life (both spiritually and personally), because the conference is over and roller coasters are calling my name. That is right I am heading to the best amusement park in the world, which just so happens to be right here in Ohio at Cedar Point. I made many friends (from all over the country) too many to mention everyone, but I'll mention just a couple of them. The first one is one (of the many) with whom I shared fun times yesterday. She has an adorable southern drawl, and it strikes my funny bone. Ruth is from I think Alabama and her dialect is justifiably southern. Really, commenting on the way some people talk is a bit rude and maybe should not have been done (hindsight is 20/20), but I am certain she was laughing with me. Maybe I live a sheltered life and need to explore other parts of this nation and globe more in depth so I have a greater familiarity with cultures and dialects. Ruth probably thinks I talk funny, too. That I accept. The other person I will mention has already been motioned these past couple of days and probably will talk about in future posts, because Michelle really helps me. She is like the sibling I never had. Oddly enough I do have an older sister who helps me grow and is a role model for me in many ways. I intend to stay in contact with Michelle and she will help tidy my ways, because she loves me. I love her too (as a friend), and we connect on a spiritual level. I have also met so many contacts that will help me get to that plateau where I can effect lives through speaking. Ultimately, I will take my speech across the country, and my motivational and inspirational message will open peoples' eyes.
2) Most of the National Football League starts.

No comments: