Wednesday, September 3, 2008

9/3/2008

As you know I volunteer at the hospital on Tuesday's, but this was not just some ordinary Tuesday. I met up with Jim, an old friend since high school, for lunch and we saw his two friends. Even though that was the first time I really did anything with him since high school, and it was extra fun, but I meet old friends or new people practically every day but hopefully I can have lunch with Jim again sometime. When I was volunteering, later on in the day, that is when the real interesting time began. A Starbucks is located right in St. Rita's, and Christy works there. She has always worked there since I started and I usually say hello to her, but yesterday just seemed like so much fun for some reason. Maybe it was because we spoke about future speaking gigs, but I don't think that was it for we've talked about those before. For one reason or another I felt extremely comfortable talking with Christy. She is a very nice girl, and I wish her the best. I was very exhausted and tired at my volunteer job, I did not sleep that well the night before, but the jubilation I felt after the encounter with Christy got me through the rest of my shift. I hope she is there every day I am.
I am also getting really pumped up about having he great opportunity, that I do, to help others through giving my presentation in the near future.
Many cool things are happening in my life right now, and I can be proud of my hard work for many of them. Thee rest are meant to be that way, and I truly believe that God is awesome. It is my belief that God is responsible for everything n everyones' life, but you can believe whatever you want.

No comments: