Monday, September 29, 2008

9/29/2008

As stated before, playing cards is a characteristic that I developed when I was a little kid at my Grandma's house. Really though one could say it is in my genes (even when I am wearing shorts-LOL:-), because my parents both have fun playing cards. I guess my Dad is the more avid card player, and it is his side of my family that can most likely be found playing cards in any setting. Since I have fun with cards I guess it suggest that take more after my Dad than Mom. Playing cards is something I love and and could be classified as an avid fan of. The other half of me loves watchinh or particioating in competitions and sports, and it's not too often that these two things I really like to do happen simultaneously. That is why yesterday sticks out in my mind and will be remembered for a long time, because I was able top capture the NFL while getting a card fix (like one can be fxed one drugs:-). It is not really a laughing matter, but drugs and cards can both be addicting although I do not practice the former. By moving the table, both closer to the sink and angling it cockeyed, we were able to watch the football games onj television as we played cards. Not too many people would see it as fun, but I used that setup in the afternoon and evening. I had some friends over in the afernoon and uncles in the evening. It was great, and I'm certin the table will be situated accordingly in the future. I looked forward to the planning of yesterday as well as had a blast partaking in it, and some people would say it is a sickness. I say that itgoes along with being a Schroeder!

No comments: